Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) is a service of the County of Volusia and is committed to ensuring that no person shall, on the basis of race, color or national origin, sex, age, disability, family or religious status, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination or retaliation under any DAB program or activity as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987, and Section 520 of the Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982.
DAB works to ensure nondiscrimination in all of its programs and activities. Awards of contracting, concessionaires and leases are managed by the Volusia County Purchasing and Contracts Division and the Volusia County Council, and are made without regard for race, color, national origin, sex or creed.
Anyone who wishes to file a complaint alleging a violation of Title VI based on race, color, national origin, sex, creed, or religion, may complete the Daytona Beach International Airport’s Title VI Complaint form.
Once complete, mail the signed form to:
Acting Title VI Coordinator
Daytona Beach International Airport
700 Catalina Drive, Suite 300
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
When filing a complaint, submit as much information as possible concerning the alleged violation. The complaint should include, at a minimum, the following information:
- Name, address and daytime phone number.
- Basis for complaint (i.e., race, color, national origin, sex, creed, or religion.
- Description of the incident that led the complainant to feel that discrimination was a factor (e.g., denial of access to services, programs or benefits, reasonable accommodation or language services)
- Date(s) and time(s) the action(s) in question occurred.
- The name of the person or company believed responsible for the discrimination.
- Names and daytime phone numbers of any witnesses to the alleged discriminatory action.
- If you have filed a complaint with any other federal, state or local agency, please note the agency name.
- A detailed explanation of the events that you believe to be discriminatory.
More information about the Complaint Process and Title VI Non-Discrimination Policy.